Detailed information can be received at:+380 44
The goal of the program is:
to equip participants with skills and knowledge, which are required for meeting company’s strategic objectives; understanding business as an integrated system in the interrelationship of organizational, financial, marketing decisions aimed at increasing business competitiveness.
This program is for:
- heads of departments/divisions within big companies;
- owners and top managers of SME, who derive funds for their development from their own profit and small investments.
The program provides opportunity to:
- Understand modern business environment’s strategic objectives.
- Have the strategic vision of possible directions of their companies’ and company’s departments’ development
- Evaluate the impact of operational, marketing, financial decisions on company performance as a whole.
- Improve their qualification to deal with functional managerial issues.
- Communicate with the owners and top management in one language — the language of meeting company’s strategic objectives.
Professors’ consulting activity experience brought about the structure of the program based on combination of the latest theoretical approaches with practical requirements of Ukrainian business community. Within the framework of the program participants will have the opportunity to communicate with invited top managers of leading Ukrainian companies.
The program is based on the Action Based Learning concept, which is implemented through business simulation Management Game and case studies. Such approach gives possibility to integrate and apply in practice the knowledge of core business subjects, managing the company in simulated competitive environment.
The program includes the following blocks:
- Macroeconomic environment
- Business Economics
- Money and Banking
- Commercial Law
- Taxation System
- Financial Markets
- General Management
- Personnel Management
- Strategic Management / computer simulation Management game
- IT in Business
- General Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Investment Management
Upon completion the studies the participants receive state certificate of professional development and MIM-Kyiv certificate.
|Admission conditions||Admission is based on the open competition according to the results of documents selection and individual interview.|
|Program format||Friday from 17.30 to 21.30 and Saturday from 9.00 to 17.00 twice a month|
|Term of studies||9 months|
89 800 hrn.
|Requirements for the candidates|